Monday, September 21, 2009



Live Life on The Wild Side and You'll Grow Some Inspiration.
Now I don't mean going out all night on the town.
Go out one day all day in the beauty of nature. Even if it's just a park.
If you have anything like a hiking trail or body of water that's even better.
Make sure you bring plenty of water and food that your body needs.

Oh, and try not to bring your phone if you can help it.
If your on a trail yes maybe but this is the best medicine for the soul
that doesn't have a price tag.
I only take my MP3 player for really long hikes or walks if I'm by myself.
It's always good to take a partner though unless your in need of some alone time.
The sounds of nature is the most beautiful music and it's so healthy for us to listen to it often.
It's soothing and allows you to think with a little more clarity.

I am a huge fan of swimming. Where ever you feel most safe and not paranoid.
Swimming in the ocean is awesome but if you only have a pool that's cool.
It's such good exercise and leaves you with a cleansing feeling.
So get outside on your next day off and take in the rays.





No comments:

Post a Comment