Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Drink it up!

To change things up from the all water consumption I drink tea.
I used to have to drink coffee once awakening but I found it made me dehydrated and jittery for a couple of hours and then I needed more once the crash hit.
Don't get me wrong I think coffee is nice every once and a while but I've found that drinking tea through out the day is best for me.
If your not tea bag patient and on the go like I am most of the time try brewing it in the coffee maker.

Make a pot of tea and let it cool off a bit. I make mine in the evening for the next day.
Get a container that will hold at least a quart and add honey sweetener of choice.
Shake it gently and put it in the fridge over night and then you have instant tea in the morning.
I will sometimes add milk of my choice to it to make a cold green tea latte.

This is a simple and cost effective way to get an extra boost for your busy days.
Green tea is also super good for the body and will help loose a couple of those unwanted pounds.
It's a good ritual to have for your healthy routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment