Friday, September 18, 2009




Complete Breakfast Cereal


I’m a little obsessed with making sure I get all required elements that my body needs in a day to stay healthy so I try to fit most of them in before noon to start my day off right.

So here you go.

I start off by putting about a cup of granola in a bowl. Preferably one with berries added and or raisons.

Then I put about half of cup of oatmeal followed with an almond and seed mix with soybeans.

Add about ½ a cup of flaxseed grain with a banana.

To make sure I get enough protein I add a little bit of protein powder followed with soy, rice, or hemp milk.

This is super charged cereal like none other that will fill you up and give your colon a kick start.



Power Breakfast on the go!

If you’re like me in anyway you tend to do things at the very last minute and on top of that try and multi-task. When I have to be somewhere at a certain time especially in the morning I usually don’t have to have a nice charming sit down breakfast. So I like to make a bit healthier version of the king of rock’n roll's favorite sand which. Elvis however liked his fried with powdered sugar.

I make mine with double fiber bread.

All natural peanut butter or you can also try using almond or cashew.

I cut up a banana drizzle honey and top it off with flax meal and slam it together and I’m out the door.


The bag in the picture I purchased at whole foods market. It's supposed to be a shopping bag but I use it as my purse. You can get it for 25 bucks and with that purchase you help feed 100 needy children for the World Food Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment